The firm's founder and principal, Joseph Moshkovsky,
CPA, is a member of the ISRAEL the AMERICAN Institutes of Certified Public Accountants and
New York Society of CPA's. Prior to the establishment of the firm, he practiced for six
years in Israel with Somekh Chaikin and then for six years in the United States with
Laventhol & Horwath. His responsibilities included:
- Review of audit working papers and source documents in
conjunction with litigation services, specializing, inter alia, in accountants'
malpractice lawsuits; preparation of exhibits for deposition and trial presentation;
preparation of expert testimony, and working closely with trial attorneys.
- Technical review of financial statements, registration
statements, and proxy statements, for compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting
Principles, Regulations S-X and S-K and professional and firm standards.
- Responsible for client audit base, including planning,
coordinating, reviewing engagements and issuing reports required to be filed with the SEC.
- Business advisor, in particular to Israeli clients,
including due diligence procedures and preparation of cash flows analysis in conjunction
with business acquisitions.
- Computer software and design implementation.